Monday, October 15, 2007

Kona Post Race, Sunday and Monday

I did it. It simply was the most amazing week and day of my life. You can tell that by watching the video of me finishing with Lindsey. I could not have been happier and still can't seem to wipe that grin off my face. I don't have time for a full race report now but here are some major highlights of the day:

Swim: I felt more excitment than nervousness and I didn't get hit at all as I placed myself in a place with very few people, until the turnaround.

Bike: It was windy and it was hard.

Run: Amazing. I was up on the Queen K highway at sunset and it was the most beautiful sight to see as I ran out to the Energy Lab.

See you all soon.
Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.