Thursday, July 5, 2007

My new best friend and first Tri Bike - Cervelo P2SL

Thanks to Bonzai Sports in Falls Church, VA for a great deal, I have my Cervelo P2SL Tri Bike for Kona. It's a mid priced model which is great for me. It is very pretty and very fast! I took it out for a four hour ride the other day. It will take some getting used to, as I have never rode a tri bike, but I love it! I will be spending many, many hours over the next 15.5 weeks on what I refer to as my new best friend!
Next race: Colonial Beach, VA Oly, July 15

2 comments:

jka said...

Hey, just found your blog. This is very cool. Kona! You really believe in going big time. I just started in triathlon 2 years ago(at age 44) and am slowly trying to ramp up to greater distances. Colonial beach this weekend will be my longest to date. Anyway, Just wanted to send along some encouragement and good karma. Peace!

-Keith

Stacy Taylor: 2007 Lottery Winner - Kona Hawaii Ford Ironman Triathlon Championship said...

Hey Keith. I will be at Colonial Beach this weekend too. If you see a tent that says Team Z with bunch of people with bright green jerseys , I will be one of them. Stop by and say hi. Good luck your race!
Stacy